Happy December everybody! I’m sooo happy that Christmas is just around the corner. I’m so excited! Anyway, it’s time for another round of favorites, and I can’t wait to share them with you.
(1) Churros from Box Park. My family and I got takeout meals from Box Park for two days straight, and I couldn’t stop eating! Even if I already felt full, I know I’ll only regret it if I stop eating. (FRIENDS reference?) But my favorite out of all the food we bought would be the churros!!! SOBRANG SARAP!!!
(2) Watsons Nose Pore Strips. This product is amazing! I’ve been using it for around a year now, and it really does work. I’ve tried other brands of nose packs, but this was the only one which actually did its job right. It’s definitely a must try if you’re trying to be a skin care addict like me. haha!
(3) Clean & Clear Oil Control Film. This is also a great product, especially if you have oily skin like me. Although, I prefer the blue kind more than the pink one because the blue one has no scent.
(4) The Best of the Morning Rush Top 10 Volume 3. Back in high school, I used to listen to the Morning Rush every day while on my way to school. Chico, Delamar, and Gino have a really great bond. Plus, they’re so funny! I recommend that you get a hold of this book if you’re looking for a good laugh.
(5) Just Dance 2016. Finally, it’s here! My cousins and I love to play Just Dance on the PS3. It’s sort of like our way of bonding. haha! The choreography in this game definitely leveled up, as well as its graphics. My favorite songs to dance from this version are Fancy, Under the Sea, and Teacher.
(6) Life is Strange. I am the type of person who likes video games, but prefers to watch it rather than play it myself. I actually watched the entire game of The Last of Us on YouTube since I had no courage to just play it on our PS3. haha! Anyway, Life is Strange is a really good game about a girl with time traveling powers, and the way the story plays out depends on your decisions. However, if I were the one playing it, (SPOILER ALERT) I’d rather save Arcadia Bay over Chloe, because I feel like that’s just the right thing to do! But that’s just my opinion though.
(7) Inside Out. I finally got the chance to watch this movie! I know, I know, I’m pretty late. But I really loved the story!!! (SPOILER ALERT) I loved how in the beginning of the movie, my cousin kept on commenting that Sadness was such an annoying character since she kept on touching Riley’s core memories. But in the end, Sadness turned out to be a really important character, and the movie taught us that sometimes, we need to let ourselves be sad in order to be happy again. And nothing good ever comes out from trying to keep all our emotions bottled up inside.
(8) You’re My Boss. When I learned that this was going to be shown in Cinema One, I literally put it on my schedule so that I would remember to watch it. Toni Gonzaga is a really good comedian, but I didn’t expect Coco Martin to be so funny as well! To be honest, hindi talaga sila bagay! hahaha! But I really enjoyed the movie!
(9) Hello by Adele. This doesn’t even need an explanation.
(10) Donnalyn Bartolome songs. I don’t know why, but I really enjoy listening to Donnalyn Bartolome’s songs. HAHAHA. Even if they’re very jologs, nakaka-good vibes pa rin e! It’s probably because they’re so upbeat, and I prefer to listen to those kind of songs when I’m doing my plates to keep me awake. I also like Filipino rap songs sometimes, so maybe that’s why. HAHAH. My favorite songs by Donnalyn are Happy Break Up and Huwag Siya.
(11) Work It Out by 4th Impact. I’M SO SAD THAT 4TH IMPACT IS NOT IN X FACTOR ANYMORE HUHUHUHU.
And last but not the least…
(12) My Predebut Shoot! Last Monday, I had my predebut shoot and it was so much fun! I was actually nervous at first since I am no model, but everyone we worked with were so nice. I loved how the pictures turned out, and I legitimately felt like a celebrity. hahaha! The official pictures are actually already with me, but I’ll only give you a sneak peek just because.
Two school requirements left!
xo, moira ❤