Happy Easter everybody! The Lord has finally risen from the dead, and because of Him, we are saved and we are blessed. And for that, I will always be grateful. 🙂 So today, I decided to share with you five things that I am currently thankful for. I came up with this idea because one, it is Easter and I think it is an appropriate day to give thanks, and two, my favorite blogger, Vern Enciso, does this on her blog from time to time, and I wanted to write my own version too! Plus, I have a super short but sweet kwento about her later! ❤
(1) Spending time with my family. I was on a break for the past week and that really gave me some much needed time to spend with my family. Two of my relatives from the US also visited us, which is what made my week extra special and fun! We were able to shop at Greenhills, go to our provinces Pampanga and Tarlac, and just simply enjoy each other’s company. How I wish it was always like this. 🙂
(2) Dedicating time for my blog. Last Wednesday, I decided to have a mini photo shoot so that I can work on these outfit posts in advance. Because usually, when I take outfit shots, I am always in a hurry and they don’t turn out exactly the way I want them. But finally, I got to take some pictures wherein I just took it slow and it really gave me the chance to focus on getting good shots. I hope I can do more of these in the future!
(3) Finishing a school project. So even though we were on a break (Friends reference HAHA), I still had to do a school project which is actually due tomorrow. I started later than my friends but I managed to finish it in two whole days! TYG! But I still have more to work on this upcoming week. I guess I better start on them now…
(damn moira back at it again with the pink vans)
(4) Gifts from my tita from the US. Last January 9, I turned 18 and had a debut. Unfortunately, my relatives abroad couldn’t make it, so my tita from the States just asked me what makeup I wanted for my birthday (since some brands of makeup here in the Philippines are either not available or not affordable). I messaged her what I wanted and finally, I GOT THE GOODS!!! I finally own my first ever Naked palette, Zoella Beauty products, and Tanya Burr lipglosses!! AAAAHHHH ❤ I also got a lot of hand-me-downs from my tita and that already makes me sooo happy!
Top: Fudge Rock, Pants: Aeropostale, Shoes: Vans
(5) And last but not the least… my favorite blogger tweeted me! It was Vern’s birthday two days ago. And being the fangirl that I am, I greeted her on Twitter because I really look up to her and she is probably also one of the reasons I decided to start my own blog. I woke up to her “thank you” message to me, and that instantly made my day brighter! And yes, a simple “thank you” can change someone’s mood from crappy to extremely happy. haha!
Again, Happy Easter! Lord, thank You for saving us. And now, I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. 🙂
What are the five things you are thankful for? 😀
xo, moira ❤