(1) Friends Funko Pop! Collection. If you didn’t know already, I am a HUGE Friends fan! I have watched every single episode of the hit TV series and it’s just one of those shows that can be considered as classic because you can never get tired of watching it again and again. I actually posted about this collection in my February Favorites 2016 post, and I am happy to say that I finally completed the collection! Honestly, they were so hard to find but I found a store in Greenhills that had the whole set! I got super excited that I asked my dad if he could buy me the four ones that I didn’t own yet, and he gladly said yes because he knew how much of a Friends geek I am. haha! Thanks Daddy!
(2) New makeup and goodies! My tita from the US gave me some goodies as her present for my 18th birthday, which happened last January. She gave me my first ever Naked (3) palette, Zoella Beauty products, and Tanya Burr lipglosses! Ah I am a happy kid!!! I never thought that I would be able to own these items because they are expensive and are not really available in the Philippines. And when I laid my hands on Zoella Beauty, I couldn’t believe that I was actually holding it! Call it shallow or what, but I really admire Zoe Sugg, and to be able to have her products can already make me jump for joy!
(3) Unicorn phone case. I saw this phone case at Greenhills last week, and I immediately knew I wanted to get it for myself! I’m not really that into unicorns (I like mermaids better), but it was just so cute that I couldn’t help it. I am so happy with this purchase!
(4) French braids. It is starting to get scorching hot here in the Philippines, so I always just want to tie my hair up. But I got tired of the usual high ponytail, that’s why I decided to try pigtail french braids on my hair. I can actually do this to my own hair so I didn’t find it difficult to do. I really think french braids are gonna make a comeback because they are effortlessly cute!
(5) Allegiant. I am a huge fan of the Divergent book series and I really look forward when a new movie from this franchise comes out. I watched Allegiant two weeks ago and it was a fairly good movie. I loved the beginning because it was already so intense, and I really like all the plot twists they put into it. Also, for some reason, Theo James looks more handsome in Allegiant?? And if I’m not mistaken, there will be a next movie after this one, which is also gonna be the last part of the series, and I am excited to see how it turns out and if they will either keep or refrain from the unexpected and unpredictable ending in the book! Hmm…
(6) A Second Chance. FINALLY I got to watch this movie!!! Sobrang galing dito ni John Lloyd! Grabe lang! I also love the story because it teaches you that marriage is not really everything we hope for, rather, it is everything we do not expect. There can never be a “happily ever after” without communication, effort, and of course, love. It is such a freakin’ great movie and I honestly think everyone should watch this!!! But make sure you’ve watched One More Chance before this one though. haha!
(7) Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Finale. If you know me personally, you would know how much I am addicted to Pretty Little Liars! I have been a loyal and religious viewer of the series ever since it started, and I always like reading theories of who A is. PLL’s Season 6 Finale literally gave me chills and goosebumps and mini heart attacks!!! The jump scares were probably my favorite part, and I love how every mystery is slowly coming to a close (since it will be the last season next season huhu). I can’t wait for Season 7! Aaaahh!!!
(8) Awkward Season 5B. Awkward is also one of my favorite shows because it is so funny and entertaining and it makes you feel kilig and sakit all at the same time. I honestly thought that this show was drama because of its trailer, but boy was I wrong! However, it really saddens me that this is the last season for Awkward NOOOO 😦 I’m excited to see how the story will end and what may or may not happen to Jenna and Matty. P.S. I LOVE MATTY MCKIBBEN SO MUCH! ❤
(9) Property Brothers / Brother Vs. Brother. I have been watching a lot of HGTV lately and now I’m hooked on the Scott brothers’ shows! They really work well as a tandem and the designs Jonathan comes up with are just amaaazing. I also find them good-looking but every time I comment on that, my mom or my cousin will say that they look so gay. They are not!!! *secretly wishes to meet Jonathan and Drew someday*
(10) #ALDUBMaineEvent. Wow have I been watching a lot of TV. Of course, how can I not love Maine Mendoza’s birthday celebration in Eat Bulaga? Ok fine I’ll get straight to the point. NAGKISS NA SILA AAAAHHHH OHMYGOOOOOSSHH!!! ❤ ❤ ❤
(11) Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande. Ariana Grande is a freaking queen because she slays almost every song there is??? Haha, but I really do love her new song Dangerous Woman because it’s so catchy and it also reminded me of the songs Earned It and Natural Woman LOL. Major LSS!
(12) YOUTH by Troye Sivan. Troye is also one of my faves and his songs are just so good!!! YOUTH is also one big LSS to me and I swear I can’t stop singing it in my head. *my youth is yours, trippin’ on skies, sippin’ waterfalls*
(13) Say Tioco’s YouTube channel. I’ve heard of Say Tioco for a long time now, but only now did I give in to watching her videos. I love her vlogs for I just find them very interesting and entertaining. I love her kaartehan kasi nakakahawa HAHAHA and every time she says “Bongga!” or “Ka-lerks-berks-merks-werks” just cracks me up! She is also a beauty guru and I love how passionate she is about her job. Grabe, idol!
(14) vernverniece.com. My favorite fashion bloggers are Vern and Verniece Enciso and when I was in high school, I used to read their (formerly separate) blogs every single day. And then I kind of just stopped reading blogs because I just opted to watch beauty and fashion videos on YouTube instead. However, I still kept up with Vern and Verniece’s social media accounts. Recently, I decided to why not read V ❤ V once again and I am so happy I made that choice. Iba pa rin talaga kapag sa blog sila nagsusulat because it comes from their hearts. I don’t know, I just really love the way they (especially Vern) write. It’s simple but it touches your heart. I love them so much!
(15) AnBie. I mentioned in my last favorites post that I love watching That’s My Amboy on TV, and as time passes by, I can’t help but ship Andre Paras and Barbie Forteza! They look so cute together and sobrang kulit nila. Nakaka-good vibes sila panoorin and I’m looking forward to watching their full interview on Pep Talk soon. For sure, it’s gonna be so fun to watch!
How is it April already??? I actually thought it would be a fun day today since it is April Fools BUT sadly, I woke up to some really unfortunate news. The Faculty Center of my university (UP Diliman) burned down 😦 😦 😦 Everything inside it is now gone. All the papers, books, gadgets, every single one 😦 I wish I could say that this is one big joke but it isn’t. huhuhuhuhu.
xo, moira ❤