I am one final project away from my “summer!” WOOHOO! I put quotation marks because technically, summer season is almost over in the Philippines, which was April to May. But since the academic calendar shift, my vacation is now from June to July. I thought it would be nice to share with you some of the things I want to accomplish in this two-month break, and I want to see if I actually get these tasks done before my summer is over. So here we go!
(1) Work out. I feel like I say I’m going to do this every summer but it never actually happens HAHAHA. I really hope I can do this FOR REAL this time. But I’m not sure if I can do the healthy diet part LOL.
(2) Learn to drive. I hope I can turn this thing into a reality! Although to be honest, I’m kinda scared of driving in the Philippines. Plus my height is not exactly an advantage for this task LOL. But hey, if I do accomplish this, then I’d be one heck of a great driver. Because like my dad always says, “If you can drive in the Philippines, then you’re officially an expert driver.” haha!
(3) Finish my PS3 games. I absolutely love playing video games! But the thing is, I can’t play them during the school year because I would totally end up forgetting to do all my plates and assignments. But now that I have all the time in my hands, I really want to play more and finish all my unfinished games like Tomb Raider Underworld, The Walking Dead 2, and Barbie Puppy Rescue Adventure. YUP. BARBIE. I also want to start playing Life is Strange on the PS4 because I think it’s such a good game!
(4) Play Sims 4 more often. Like I said earlier, I want to play more of my video games! I literally did not play any Sims during the school year because trust me, it can be sooo time-consuming. But now I am so excited to get back at it!!! And maybe even buy some new expansion, game, and stuff packs. I guess finishing video games is my way of being “productive.” hahaha!
(5) Watch more movies. I love having movie nights especially during the summer, because I feel like each film will teach you something different every time and you get to expand your knowledge and wisdom. First on my list are Notting Hill and The Matrix Trilogy! Any more movie suggestions? 🙂
(6) Finish a book. It has been so long since I have finished a book, and to think that before college, I could read really thick books (the thickest I’ve read so far was City of Heavenly Fire), and now I can’t even do that anymore! Well, first on my list of books is Girl Online on Tour, which I have started to read like one or two months ago, and I just never had the chance to continue reading it. But after I’m done with that, do you have any great book suggestions for me? 🙂
(7) Buy a new phone. I have been saving all the money I got from my birthday last January to buy a new phone, and I am really eyeing the new iPhone SE. I hope I could get my hands on it real soon! huhu
(8) Blog more. This is pretty self-explanatory. lol.
(9) Vlog. I have always wanted to try vlogging or making YouTube videos, but I never really had the courage to speak in front of the camera. Hopefully, I can try to do it this summer so that I can conquer my fear and also, it would be something I can tick off my lifetime bucketlist.
(10) Go out of town with my best friends. My best friends and I have been wanting to go on a trip for about a year now, and we could never really find the right time to have one. But fingers crossed, this summer will finally be the moment where we get to go to Baler huhuhu. I also haven’t seen them in four months, and I just really miss them so much. 😦
(11) Spend more time with family and catch up with friends. It’s not everyday that you get to be on a two-month vacation, so I want to make as much memories as I can with my loved ones!
(12) HAVE FUN!
What’s on your summer bucketlist? 🙂
xo, moira ❤