(1) Zoella Beauty Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion. That was a long title! Anyway, I’ve started using this lotion and I swear, after my first try, my skin immediately felt smoother. Personally, I put on lotion every night religiously because I love the feeling of having soft skin. So if you’re looking for a new lotion to use regularly, I would really recommend this one!
(2) Purederm Soft & Mild Eye Make-up Remover Pads. I always dread the moment when I have to remove my makeup because it can be a difficult task sometimes, especially if I’m already too tired to move. But recently, I got some new makeup remover wipes from Watson’s since I wanted one that was specifically made to be used around the eye area. To my surprise, this product worked miracles! What I do is I gently massage it around the eyes for around 10-15 seconds and once it’s done, almost, if not all, of my makeup is removed! Including liquid liner and mascara, mind you. I am so glad I made this impulsive purchase (HAHA) because my it made makeup removal a lot easier!
(3) Facial Masks. So I’ve been into facial masks lately because of Say Tioco, and it kinda is addicting. Personally, I have never had a facial session or appointment with a dermatologist in my life because I’m scared they might be expensive. It is also advised that you get a facial once or twice a month, but since I don’t have the money for that, facial masks have become my next option! They really do make your skin feel and look smoother and livelier the next day. They are also inexpensive which is a major bonus, and I buy mine at either Watson’s or The Face Shop. (But I prefer the ones from The Face Shop more 🙂 )
(4) Mango White Sneakers. I have been wearing these pair of sneakers ever since I bought them non-stop because it can literally go with any outfit! It’s also very comfortable which is of course a plus. I just wish I can maintain its cleanliness and whiteness because I don’t want them to look dirty or in what we Filipinos love to call it, nabinyagan. HAHAHA.
(5) McDonald’s Nacho Cheese Dip. I love this dip so freaking much and I am so disappointed that they don’t sell it anymore!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!
(6) Spaceteam. Since my break has started, I have been spending more time with my cousins since we all live under the same roof. We always find ways to entertain ourselves and recently, I introduced them to a multiplayer gaming app that I found out about through my blockmate. It is called Spaceteam and it’s hard to explain how it works, but trust me, you will really feel like a “spaceteam” when playing this with your friends or family. haha! It is so much fun to play and I highly recommend that you try it too when you can’t think of anything else to do.
(7) The Matrix. We were made to watch this film in my Philo 10 class and I really enjoyed watching it. It was my first time to see it and to be honest, some parts were so gross! But I found the concept and the plot interesting since it is one of those movies that will make you question everything about life. haha! I also found it cool/entertaining/funny because it really was sooo philosophical! My professor asked the class to write a paper about the movie and I was so amazed when I realized that it was so similar to Plato’s Allegory of the Cave. And side story, I actually got a perfect score for this paper! Regine! Woo!!!
(8) Awkward Finale. I CANNOT BELIEVE AWKWARD IS OVER HUHU I’M GOING TO MISS MATTY MCKIBBEN SO MUCH AAAAHHH. Watching Awkward for the past years has really become one of the things I would get excited about and I am so sad to see it end. 😦 It is a really good series that people, especially teens, would love and relate to to a certain level. UGH I’M GONNA MISS WATCHING THIS SERIES HUHUHUHU. 😦 😦 😦
(9) Me Too by Meghan Trainor. Super LSS! It has such a catchy beat and I love how it is about confidence and loving one’s self. Yes, it can sound pretty conceited LOL but sometimes we all need to realize that we should love our lives, be authentic, and never try to be someone else or someone whom we are not. Like what the song says, if I was you, I’d wanna be me too!
(10) YouTube Fanfest Manila 2016. One of the best things that has happened this year for me. Read more about my experience here: YTFF Manila 2016: OOTD, YouTube Fanfest Manila 2016: Part 1, YouTube Fanfest Manila 2016: Part 2
xo, moira ❤