Hello everyone! So today, I am going to be sharing with you my current favorite makeup items. But let me start by saying that I don’t really own a lot of products because I don’t have all the money in the world! I’m only a college student and I don’t have a job, so almost everything I own are bought by my parents. That is why when buying items, or makeup items in particular, I make sure that they are good quality products so that I don’t just waste money. And now, I am going to tell you a few of my favorite makeup items or should I say, holy grail products. haha!
(1) Maybelline ClearSmooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder. I actually got this as a gift from one of my friends because she knew that I love makeup. I was really excited to try this because I know that Maybelline has a reputation for selling affordable yet good quality products. And I must say that they did not disappoint! Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin looks livelier and a little lighter than usual, and I really like that kind of effect. I use this whenever I am going out to the mall or a restaurant. It comes with a sponge but as you can see, I’ve already used that way too much. haha!
(2) Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer in Light/Medium. I love this concealer because it really brightens up my face and makes me look like I’ve had enough sleep!
(3) Elf Correcting Concealer. At first, I actually thought that this was a brightening concealer but I noticed that it was more in the orange tone and that’s when I realized that it was used to correct dark undereyes. I usually use this together with my Covergirl concealer if I feel like my eyebags are not happy at all. haha!
(4) Benefit Porefessional Primer. I have heard a lot of YouTubers rave about this product and that got me really interested. However, it is no secret that Benefit products are on the pricier side, that’s why I only got the small one. I love using this primer because I feel and look more awake when I have it on.
(5) Benefit They’re Real Mascara. I really love this mascara because it does an amazing job in making your eyelashes stand out and how I wish that I will never run out of this!
(6) City Color Barely Exposed Palette. I got this as a gift from my tita during my birthday and I really love this palette because it contains pigmented neutral shades. I actually think that this can be a dupe for Urban Decay’s Naked palettes which are a lot pricier than this one.
(7) Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. I have been on the lookout for a white eyeliner for the longest time and finally, I found this one! It is very much pigmented and can also be used as an eyeshadow base if you want.
(8) Prestige Eyeliner in Black. I love this simply because it is sooo pigmented. What more can you ask for, right?
(9) Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil in Brown. I love using this when I am filling in my eyebrows because it is easy to use and you can really work your way slowly but surely with this product.
(10) BH Cosmetics That’s Heart Palette. This is my absolute favorite makeup palette! Heart Defensor, or more commonly known as ThatsHeart, is the creator of this palette and I was so excited to try it because I really identify well with her personality. Its packaging is enough to make me love it! haha! My favorite part of this palette would have to be the blush because it is sooo pink and it really gives my cheeks that sweet and rosy finish that all girls want.
(11) Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer Duo. This is what I always use to contour and I love how the blush and the bronzer really complement each other. I use them together when I am going for a neutral look or some bold red lips.
(12) Baby Lips Electro Pop. I use this everyday when I go to school because it gives color to the lips without going overboard! Definitely a must try!
(13) Fanny Serrano Moisturific Lipstick in Coco Copper. I love using this loop when I go for a natural look and it is very moisturizing at the same time.
(14) Maybelline Lipstick in Fifth Ave. Fuchsia. I just absolutely love the shade of this lipstick! Need I say more?
(15) Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me in First Kiss. I love using this together with my Avon lipstick to create the perfect Barbie pink lips!
What are your favorite makeup items that you think are a must try? Share them with me so I can check them out too! 🙂
xo, moira ❤