(1) Happy Skin x Love Marie Lippies. I am a big fan of Heart Evangelista’s makeup book (which I even raved about here), so when I saw that she released her own line of lippies in partnership with Happy Skin, a trustworthy and promising local makeup brand, I immediately knew that I wanted to get them! I was so happy to also learn that they were matte, and they even came in white containers, which definitely screamed Love Marie! These lippies have really great quality and I definitely recommend it to all the Filipina beauty junkies out there!
I even used the Happy Skin x Love Marie lippies in my latest video! #shamelessplug HAHA
(2) McDonald’s BBQ flavored Shake Shake Fries. OHMYGOD I was overjoyed when I saw on TV that McDo has brought back their Shake Shake Fries!!! I kid you not, I have probably been eating them once or twice a week ever since they came out because they’re just sooo good. Hay, unhealthy living huhu.
(3) Sabrina. I have planned to watch this movie for the longest time but I was just never in the mood to watch a full length black and white film lately. What did trigger (LOL trigger) me to finally see it is when Gabi DeMartino talked about it in one of her vlogs, saying that it’s one of her favorite movies because it taught her to “see life through rose-colored glasses.” It made me interested to watch Sabrina and ohmygod Audrey Hepburn is just gorgeous! The film also inspired me to see the bright side of life and that if Sabrina can go from being depressed to being confident, then I definitely can too! haha!
(4) Girl Meets the Real World. OHMYGOD this show gives me the freaking feels every freaking time!!! Personally, this was probably their best episode yet, lesson-wise and acting-wise (esp from Rowan!). It basically talked about a debate if people are naturally good or naturally evil. And ironically, Riley being the positive one in the show, had to prove that people are naturally evil. So she did a lot of thinking and realizing and what not, and her answer during the debate BLEW MY MIND. I did not expect an answer like that, esp coming from a Disney show lol, but anyway, this episode really made me realize that life is all about perspective. Who knows if people are actually good or evil? But at the end of the day, it’s what you choose to see and believe in this world that will dictate how you live your life.
(5) Pretty Little Liars The DArkest Knight. PLL has this thing wherein they give you “okay” episodes and then when it’s the finale, they’re gonna go ALL OUT. And that’s exactly what happened with their latest episode, which probably had the grossest and most morbid scene ever. (As in grabe talaga!!!) And now I have to wait until April 2017 for Season 7B??? Huhu asan hustisya 😦 Plus, it’s gonna be their last 10 episodes next year. Ugh, I can’t believe I’m gonna say goodbye to my fave TV show soon. 😦
(6) Encantadia. During the first episodes of Encantadia, I was a little bit iffy about this remake since you basically already know what’s gonna happen since it is a remake. But now, they’re finally exploring the sequel parts of the series and I am so engaged!! I find their Enchanta language so cool and unique and I am finally starting to understand every character and event in the series and I love how this fantaserye has parallels in real life. Also, can I just say that Kylie Padilla looks so freaking good in her warrior suit (super toned body tho!) and Mikee Quintos, who plays the role of Mila/Lira, is so adorable!
(7) Mars: Friendly vs. Flirty. I randomly watched this video on YouTube since it had an interesting title and it left me laughing real hard! Until now, I still can’t get over how Ogie Alcasid kept saying “I love you” throughout the first part of the video. LOL.
(8) Closer ft. Halsey by the Chainsmokers. I just love how catchy this song is and every time I hear it, it makes me wanna either get up and dance, or just nod along and chill. HAHAHA.
(9) Pokemon GO. I was never really a fan of Pokemon when I was younger, but this app really made me curious so I went with the bandwagon. I really enjoyed it at first since it was fun seeing random Pokemons roaming around random places in the Philippines. But now, I really don’t get to play it that much anymore since I don’t always have wifi on my phone. sadlyf haha
xo, moira ❤